Facilities managers posed the following questions to manufacturers of hand sanitizers:
How many sanitizers are needed at a facility?
Locale is important----Every entryway, heavily traveled areas and in schools, each classroom
What's better - quat-based or alcohol based sanitizers?
Quat-based have risk of causing allergies and can leave sticky residue but are not flamable and contain no alcohol. Alcohol based sanitizers have been proven to kill 99.99 percent or more of micro-organisms.
Should kids in school be allowed to use sanitizers?
Yes! When soap and water are not available, alcohol based sanitizer is next best thing
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Did anyone catch the Yahoo piece from Entrepreneur.com. recently? Here's the lineup of best performers (fastest growth) industries in 2012:
- Residential building construction
- Building custom software and servers for businesses
- Machinery, equipment, supplies wholesalers
- Management, scientific and technical consulting services
- Architectural engineering and related services
- Foundation, structure and building exterior contractors
- Building finishing contractors (additions, alterations, repairs)
- General freight trucking
- Services to building and dwellings, including pest exterminators, janitorial services
- Other specialty contractors including site preparation trades
at 2:36 AM